Job Title: Accountant
Industry: Additive Manufacturing
An additive manufacturing company that provides AM systems and materials to the market is committed to creating industrial solutions for the world’s top manufacturers and bridging the gap between 3D printing and machining. The company is looking to hire a full-time experienced Accountant. This person will be responsible for providing reporting requirements for other departments, maintaining financial security by following internal accounting controls, complying with all federal, state, and local protocols including legal requirements, and interpret new and existing legislation.
You should have prior experience in an equivalent role, be thoroughly experienced in your knowledge of basic accounting procedures and in-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), communicate well up and down the chain of command, exhibit a high degree of ownership, and the ability to think critically and collaborate across multiple departments.
Qualifications and Expectations:
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
• Highly analytical, detail-oriented and strong business sense.
• Ability to prepare accurate and complex financial reports and statements.
• Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues.
• Ability to analyze, recommend, and implement internal control systems.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting with 2 years of experience.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Involved in the financial and tax audits.
• Create a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual for accounting policy and regulations, and roll out reconciliation procedures.
• Review and complete all bank account reconciliations.
• Review invoices processed and complete the revenue recognition process.
• Prepares cost allocation on a quarterly basis.
• Manages all aspects of accounting including global subsidiaries.
• Assists with monthly month-end close.
Click apply or speak to Phillip Hodson for the full detail at:
Tel: +44 (0)1257 268273