Job: Business Development Professional
Industry: Additive Manufacturing
A company based in Minnesota, who champion emerging technologies such as 3D Printing, are looking for a Business Development Professional to join their team. This person will be responsible for supporting the company’s sales goals through professional sales techniques and excellent customer service, whilst maintaining quality relations with the company’s existing accounts.
Other duties include but not limited to:
- Contacting customers, prospects and major account within the assigned territory using multiple communication techniques
- Generating a consistent pipeline for assigned products, through prospecting, account calls, marketing activities and more.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual target/revenue goals
- Providing the customer with product quotations and all appropriate details
- Investigating and understanding the internal business processes of potential clients, strategizing and demonstrating a tailored solution
- Having a strong technical understanding of customer’s business objectives in order to create the tailored solution
- Participation at, organizing, and presenting at industry-related events, trade-shows, etc.
- Attending regular sales meetings, managing sales activities and providing accurate forecasts
- Travel overnight as required.
Essential working abilities:
- Good knowledge of design and ability to generate creative solutions
- Project Management
- Technical Skills
- Customer Service
- External Working Relationships
- Change Management
- Business Acumen
- Cost Consciousness
- Business Necessity
- Safety and Security
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; and four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid driver's license
- Valid auto insurance
Personal Equipment Required:
- Reliable personal vehicle
- Oral communication skills
- Written communication skills
- Technical communication
- Customer relations
- Customer service
- Project management
Click apply or speak to Mark Ainscough on +44 (0)1257 268273 / firstname.lastname@example.org for further detail.