CAD Layout & Packaging Engineer
Salary: £40k p/annum
An Automotive company who is a leading global supplier of automotive components and systems are experiencing global growth, and they need a CAD Layout and Packaging Engineer to join this expanding team.
Of course, for you, this means that there will be plenty of progression opportunities as well as self-development, and the experience of working with big-name brands within the automotive industry.
If you’re interested to join a company that offers you the above as well as stability in the current climate, then here is a taste of what your daily activity will look like:
- Leading the continuous improvement of the physical and information flows of the planet according to the Just in Time principles.
- To apply the Just in Time principles, Value Stream Map analysis, packaging design, shop floor layout including line rebalancing and also the launch of new products.
- You will perform engineering work related to configuring, deploying, maintaining and upgrading CAD models for layout and packaging projects.
- Designing, developing and engineering high-quality models using 2D & 3D CAD tools.
- Producing designs that meet targets for feasibility, reduction of footprint, performance, cost, quality, safety legislation, and timing.
As well as the above, you will be helping to improve daily processes and managing and implementing Kanban and line feed processes.
So, if you’re keeping an eye out on the jobs market but just aren’t sure whether or not to take a leap of faith, speak to Liam Atkinson on 01257 268273 to learn more.
Or, if you’re already sold then simply click to apply.