Job Title: CE&I Design Engineer
A nuclear company based in Warrington is currently looking for control, electrical and instrumentation engineers to offer support in the nuclear industry.
To be successful for this role you will need to have proven experience in a CE&I Engineer role and should be capable of producing designs, drawings, supporting calculations, and documents without the need for direct supervision.
You should have the ability to understand a client’s requirement and translate this into an engineering solution. As well as this, communication skills are paramount and experience with engineering design is essential.
- Be responsible for the Engineering Quality of the project delivery, ensuring compliance with client specifications and engineering standards.
- Be responsible for the technical quality of all conceptual designs, design schemes, and detail drawings and associated design documentation.
- Quickly self-deliver pragmatic CE&I design solutions from a brief problem statement.
- Maintain compliance with Engineering Standards and applicable legislation
- Participate in Design Reviews and, where appropriate, organise such reviews. Ensure that subsequent design meets the projects' requirements.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of data and information received from clients are upheld.
- Ensure effective project delivery to time and cost.
- Principal / Senior Engineers will have demonstrable experience in leading a team of CE&I engineers and designers undertaking a wide range of CE&I design packages.
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to HNC / HND in a relevant engineering discipline, or Incorporated/Chartered Engineer, or working towards gaining professional status.
- Have working knowledge of AutoCAD, Replicon, CIMAGE, and MS Office suite of programmes
- Working knowledge of the civil nuclear sector
Click apply or speak to James Field for the full details at:
Tel: 01257 244748