Nadcap Compliance Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 + Bens including 5% pension.
We have an excellent exclusive opportunity to work for one the UK’s most renowned and respect tier one Aerospace Manufacturers. Have just gain programmes of work in excess of £100m+, we now seek to recruit a Compliance Manager to oversee, improve and standardise Nadcap approvals and process site wide.
Our client has obtained Nadcap accreditation for Welding, Heat Treatment, Non-Conventional machining, NDT and Chemical processing.
The key responsibilities within the role is to manage the interface between management and shop, including translating the NAPCAP requirements to the shop floor, the instruction and process changes needed to remain compliant.
Further responsibilities include:
- Leading NAPCAP audits, defend and challenge procedures
- internal & external auditing to Nadcap requirements
- Change management based on Nadcap requirements,
- Closing out NCR’s relating to NAPCAP
- Liaising with Special Process & Special Project department on NPI to ensure conformance to NADCAP standards
- Time served Quality Engineer, ideally within an Aerospace or World Class Manufacturing organisation
- Experienced with NADCAP Audits & approvals, ideally leading or gaining Nadcap accreditation
- Knowledge/Experience of Special Processes ideally within Heat Treatment, NDT, Chemical Processing or Welding
- Experience of Management is essential, supporting change within a manufacturing environment, communicating at all levels and paying strict attention to detail to ensure Nadcap compliance.