Configuration & Drawing Office Manager
Negotiable Salary based on experience + bonus & further benefits, relocation may be offered
The role is responsible for the employees and tasks undertaken by those involved with Change Control and drawing compilation.
Along with the Configuration and the Drawing Office teams, the Configuration Manager is responsible for Product Configuration Control and the effectiveness of the change control processes.
- Preparation of change management documentation for internal and customer approval
- Lead the Configuration Management team responsible for conducting Configuration activities within Research, Design, Development and Test Engineering.
- Manage of Configuration Management to support Product/Project Timescales
- Support the implementation and embedding process of the Configuration Management process within a new acquired PLM System.
- Manage Change Control and Change Documentation for both internal Stakeholders and Customer Approvals
- Manage Product Configuration Control and the effectiveness of the Change Control Process.
- Ensure Effectiveness and Standardisation of Change Controls including resolving of any issues.
- Management and Verification of Design
Requirements for the role
- Expert level knowledge and/or experience in product configuration management in Aerospace or related industry
- Ability to lead a small team
- Management of stakeholders (Engineering, Programs, Manufacturing, Customer)
- You should have an eye for detail and able to apply that with respect to engineering data, drawings and models