Job Title: Customer Success Specialist
Industry: Additive Manufacturing
An innovative additive manufacturing business who are disrupting traditional manufacturing processes with their material and system portfolio, are hiring a full-time Customer Success Specialist and Zendesk Expert.
The company is looking for someone who has excellent communication and problem-solving skills and operates with a customer-first mentality. The successful applicant will work with internal engineering resources, responding to customer email, chat and phone inquiries by troubleshooting and resolving the reported problems. The ideal applicant should also have deep knowledge of Zendesk or other customer support ticket management systems.
- Serve as a contact for customer-facing support and technical requests
- Own general product support and technical requests until a resolution has been found and communicated to internal teams and/or the customer.
- Leverage your strong product knowledge and customer service skills to provide high-level guidance with solutions to help enable the success of the customers.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction to increase customer retention.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in partnership with Services and Support Engineers.
- Contribute to the creation of customer and internal-facing help documentation.
- Help the business create and update processes as needed.
- Collect customer product requests and provide feedback to R&D to drive prioritization through the company’s product development process
- Clearly and professionally interact with internal and external customers to provide “Best in Class” service and maximize customer experience.
- Assist staff and/or resellers to resolve complex machine operation problems.
- Telephone and email troubleshooting and repair of equipment.
- Resolve service level issues, directly or indirectly, with customers
- Communicate effectively with customers to promote products, learn about equipment faults, and explain procedures, answer questions and address complaints.
- Exchange diagnostic and troubleshooting information with appropriate department personnel.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of 3 years related professional experience, or an equivalent technical background
- Fluent in written English and German. Additional languages is a plus.
- At least 1-year of experience managing a support queue (Zendesk preferred) in a customer-facing support role.
- At least 1-year field service remote troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize a high volume of customer requests.
- Highly self-directed and comfortable in a small, unstructured environment with ambiguous and rapidly changing requirements and designs.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams.
- Previous experience installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing 3D printing equipment and software is a plus but will train the right person.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills, highly effective under pressure and in demanding situations.
- Working knowledge of blueprints, schematic drawings, and other technical documents required for the position.
- Ability to read and understand a wide variety of manuals for set-up, calibration, operating, repair, maintenance, testing and quality.
- Ability to evaluate severity of equipment faults and anomalies considering all possible scenarios
- Ability to use service desk software and possess above average computer skills including Microsoft Office.
Click apply or speak to Mark Ainscough for further detail at:
T: +44 (0)1257 244743