Grow Use of Metals in 3D printing.
Answer yes to all 3? If so, read on…
This client is looking for a business leader to provide a new variety of high performance metal powders within digital additive manufacturing. The ideal candidate will support the movement of metal 3D printing into conventional businesses, accelerating the use and need of metals for AM by displaying development and marketable offering of the cutting-edge steel materials.
What the employer needs from you:
- Implement a push strategy for the current and emerging metal materials they attain, by delivering strategic global business development
- Evaluate and prioritise customer demands
- Identify the relevant technical and commercial solutions
- Manage internal and external agreements
- Recognise business opportunities by having strong involvement in industry related events/workshops
- Good understanding of metal powders/3D printing
- Degree in Engineering or Material Science
- Possibility to travel
- Take-on high-level projects
- 10+years of industry related experience
If you think you can fit the role, send in your CV or call us on +44(0)1257 244273!