Director of Business Development
The role is a Director of Business Development and you’ll report into the Chief Commercial Officer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Aiming to develop promising commercial customers and partners, with a primary focus on North America, but may also assist with multinational customers in Europe and Asia
- Accelerating the market adoption of the company's existing and emerging metal alloy portfolio
- Actively researching and approaching potential customers
- Preparing and presenting content at conferences and customer sites
- Focus on identifying and converting new and existing business opportunities, through attending and participating at trade fairs, conferences and workshops
As an ideal candidate you will have a significant amount of experience in both industrial business development and sales roles. You’ll have demonstrated successful business development in B2B markets for industrial markets. You’ll also have the ability to analyse and solve industrial application problems. You’ll have a willingness to take initiative and navigating high-impact projects. A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Material Science is also required.
The company you’ll be working for is looking for an entrepreneurial individual that is interested in being part of an initial growth team. You’ll also drive the adoption and integration of a high steel portfolio for Additive Manufacturing.
If all this interests you then please don’t hesitate in applying, don’t worry if your CV isn’t up to date just get in touch on +44(0) 1257 268273.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kensington Consulting Ltd.
Kensington Consulting Ltd operates as a Recruitment / Employment Agency for the provision of the permanent candidates and as a Recruitment / Employment Business for the provision of temporary candidates. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of age for this role.