EH&S Officer - Urgent Requirement
£25ph - £30ph (Ltd or Umbrella)
Our client is a leading manufacturer of niche components for the civil aerospace industry. We have been assigned to recruit a EH&S Officer on a fixed term contract to cover maternity for the next 12 months.
- Ensure that all risk assessments are compliant with the company’s health and safety policy
- Be a key part and lead Safety Committee Meetings, auditing etc
- Develop a system that ensures that all H&S data is up to data, transparent across the business and readily available
- Analyse and evaluate current processes, procedures and systems to identify areas for improvement at the facility
- Highlight and recommend any required training courses to ensure all staff are aware of latest H&S regulations and comply with safe systems of work
The ideal candidate will hold a NEBOSH or IOSH Certificate and will have a track record of successfully developing health & safety policies, procedures and systems against OHSAS18001, ISO9001/14001 within a manufacturing environment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kensington Consulting Ltd.
Kensington Consulting Ltd operates as a Recruitment / Employment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment / Employment Business for the provision of temporary candidates. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role