Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Industry: Additive Manufacturing
A Texas-based company who are disrupting traditional manufacturing processes using additive manufacturing production platforms are looking to hire a full-time skilled Electronics Engineer. The individual will work within the engineering team to develop the company’s latest equipment and explore new industry concepts.
In summary, applicants should have a thorough understanding of electronics for industrial equipment. The role will include proof-of-concept evaluations, prototype developments, system testing and characterization, final product development, deployment and testing.
- Circuit design, cable design, embedded firmware, PCB design, and troubleshooting
- Create and maintain design and test documentation
- Product design including testing and certification
- Support applications and service/support teams with customer issues
- Support contract manufacturer with product builds, testing, and training
- Schedule and complete tasks on time with minimal supervision
Qualifications and Expectations:
- BSEE or similar degree with 3+ years of industrial equipment development experience
- Experience with design, development, deployment, and support of printed circuit board assemblies.
- Demonstratable knowledge of circuits using analog signal conditioning, ADC & DACs, power supplies,sensors, and embedded processors and programmable devices.
- Strong communication skills and a desire to work in small, dynamic team
- Must prioritize work and manage multiple projects under tight time constraints with minimal oversight
- Open to travel to support manufacturing (Southeast Asia) and first machine deployments (US domestic)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States and will not now or in the future require sponsorship by the employer
Preferential Qualifications & Expectations:
- MSEE or similar
- Knowledge / Hands-on experience with servo control systems and industrial equipment
- Experience with designing cable assemblies for dynamic systems
- Experience with embedded firmware for FPGAs and DSPs
Click apply or speak with Mark Ainscough for more details at:
Telephone: +44 (0) 1257 244743