Role: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: Wigan, Warrington, Bolton, Preston, Liverpool
Working hours: 39 hrs, days based
Reporting into the Production Manager, this role is key to the continued development of the companies maintenance function. Key aspects of the role include;
- Respond to equipment and facilities breakdown, applying corrective actions and countermeasures
- Support effective diagnosis and analysis on electronic, electrical and mechanical faults and problems
- Planned, Preventative and Predictive Maintenance programs
- Support and develop Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) system
- Ensuring relevant parts are procured in a timely manner
- Attend departmental meetings to discuss projects and production issues
- Working to set objectives and specifications towards meeting key performance indicators (KPI) in Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Monitoring all sub contract work on site
- Setting up power supplies to new installation of new machinery on site
The ideal candidate will be a time served, electrical/multi-skilled maintenance engineer who is educated to HNC / HND level. As Maintenance Engineer you will have experience of fault diagnosis, analysis and countermeasure implementation within machine tool applications. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of PLC such as Siemens and Bosch. Also Experience of practical problem solving techniques (Ishikawa, 5 Why's, 8D) and Lean Manufacturing techniques (Kaizen, process mapping, TPM, 5S) would be advantageous.
Our client are market leaders in the supplier of composite products across industry
This vacancy is being advertised by Kensington Consulting Ltd.
Kensington Consulting Ltd operates as a Recruitment / Employment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment / Employment Business for the provision of temporary candidates. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role
Kensington Consulting is a leading executive recruitment company specialising in engineering and manufacturing disciplines across all industrial sectors, resulting in consecutive Jobsite Recruit Rank awards in (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012).