Electrical Panel Builder - Contract
We are working on a requirement for an Electrical Panel Builder for a Design and Manufacturer organisation based in Bolton, this position comprises an opportunity to work in industries including Nuclear & Rail in addition to potential development opportunities.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the design and manufacture of electrical circuits for standard and custom control panels.
Your duties will include but is not limited to the following;
- Interpret the scope and requirements of the panel design from wiring diagrams and process requirements.
- Build / assemble electrical control panels / switch gear products accurately and effectively, involving wiring sub-assemblies, racks, machines, mechanical assembly, installation and termination of cables and copper work.
- To understand and interpret electrical schematics and Bills of Material
- Support installation, modifications and maintenance of built panels
- Adhere to expected quality standards through the assembly build process
- Work within a controlled environment and to deadlines provided by the Supervisor
- Assist the electrical maintenance team with other maintenance tasks as and when required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the extensive panel building experience however will be able to assist the maintenance team with other electrical engineering processes as and when required.
You will be capable of designing and wiring electrical circuits, preferably with drawing capabilities.
£15 - £25 per hour
Open to negotiation, will require Ltd or Umbrella status
3 – 6 Month contract