Job Title: Electronics Engineer I
Location: Orange County, California
Industry: Additive Manufacturing
An innovative additive manufacturing business who are disrupting traditional manufacturing processes with their material and system portfolio is hiring a full-time skilled Electronics Engineer. This individual will work with the company’s engineering team to develop the latest equipment and explore new concepts.
You will be involved with proof-of-concept evaluations; prototype developments; system testing and characterization; and final product development, deployment, and testing.
It is essential that you have a thorough understanding of electronics for industrial equipment with hands-on experience, and a strong desire to learn about the equipment and industry.
Other responsibilities include:
- Circuit design, cable design, embedded firmware, PCB design, and troubleshooting
- Create and maintain design and test documentation
- Product design including testing and certification
- Support applications and service/support teams with customer issues
- Support contract manufacturer with product builds, testing, and training
- Schedule and complete tasks on time with minimal supervision
- BSEE or similar degree
- Experience with design, development of printed circuit board assemblies. Demonstrable knowledge of circuits using analogue signal conditioning, ADC & DACs, power supplies, sensors, embedded processors, and programmable devices.
- Strong communication skills and a desire to work in a small, dynamic team
- Must prioritize work and manage multiple projects under tight time constraints with minimal oversight
- Open to travel across South East Asia and the U.S to support manufacturing and first machine deployments
- Legally authorized to work in the United States and will not now or in the future require sponsorship by the employer
- MSEE or similar
- Experience with designing cable assemblies for dynamic systems
- Experience with embedded firmware for FPGAs and DSPs
- Experience with Altium Designer, Solidworks, MS Office applications
- Experience with additive manufacturing processes
Click apply or speak to Mark Ainscough for the full detail at:
+44 (0)1257 244743 | firstname.lastname@example.org