Being employed at a leading Pioneer in Metals within the Additive Manufacturing industry.
Exceeding innovation, as you provide for the largest Automotive companies in the world.
Maintaining and optimising machines, utilising the latest metal additive technology.
Here’s how to make that picture, a reality.
Role: Field Service & Installation Engineer
Salary: $75000 - $85,000+
This Field Service Engineer will support internal and external customers, including working closely with the Service Manager to ensure effective and efficient machine installation, as well as providing technical phone support for installed machines. As you will need to attend meetings with customers to discuss installation or repair status, this means you must be prepared for extensive travel. Whilst working with customer personnel during installation and start-up, you also be providing initial on-the-job customer training on system use. To get machines running, you will need to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, cooling and gas systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Automation Technology or similar
- Experience with 3D printing technology
- Practical mechanical and electrical troubleshooting experience with industrial equipment
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Ability to travel internationally if requested
- CAD software experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Bi-lingual English + German
- Hands-on experience with automation systems in manufacturing plants
- Computer hardware/software set-up experience
Benefits Package Includes:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
If you’re interested in this opportunity send in your CV or call 01257 268273 to discuss the details!