Job Title: General Manager (EMEA)
Industry: Additive Manufacturing
Do you find yourself interested in the latest technology and innovations? Are you excited by leading teams and businesses down the road to success? Do you have sales and service experience in capital equipment?
An innovative, additive manufacturing company who are disrupting traditional manufacturing processes and are creators of their own material and production platforms, are looking to hire a General Manager to take care of EMEA. In summary, the General Manager will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to all functions across the EMEA region to ensure business revenue goals and cost objectives are achieved. With full profit and loss accountability, as General Manager, you will work closely with senior customer representatives and will drive business performance to ensure the achievement of targets and growth plans.
- Degree in business or technical discipline
- 10 plus years in a senior management position having experienced a high growth environment
- Strong customer focus
- Sales and service experience in capital equipment environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills including the ability to develop and deliver clear and concise reports and presentations
- Experienced in recruiting, developing, and retaining talent
- P&L experience
- To drive sales and margin growth while having full P&L responsibility.
- To lead all sales, marketing, service support, and applications of both machines and materials for the EMEA region.
- To communicate a clear vision and strategy for the organization, establish the goals and metrics to drive improvement, and create an environment where the team can exceed sales, service, and application goals.
- To lead the people strategy to enable the growth of the EMEA region including talent acquisition and retention.
- To be accountable for achieving EMEA sales targets and annual recurring service revenue targets
- To manage the financial performance within the framework of strategic plans, annual budgets, and management accounts, and deliver year-on-year improvements in financial performance, in particular EBITDA, working capital, and operating cash flow.
- To maximize the current re-seller network and drive the growth of additional re-sellers across the region.
- To grow market share with the current customer base whilst working closely with the Sales & Commercial team to secure strategic growth.
- To drive cost reduction initiatives and improved business efficiency through the region.
- To deliver the business strategy through effective management by:
- Establishing clear and challenging objectives for the senior team and assessing performance against those objectives.
- Shaping the organization and its culture to optimize effectiveness and to attract and retain talented people.
- Providing strong leadership and maintaining good employee relations at all levels through their own behaviors and communication channels.
- To continually seek to improve existing working practices and exceed targets and standards set.
- To behave in a way that is consistent with the organization’s competencies and the expectations for the role through:
- Complying with organizational policies, procedures and working practices;
- Attending and leading meetings as necessary for the delivery of organizational and personal objectives;
- Carrying out any other duties as deemed appropriate for the role.
Click apply or speak to Liam Atkinson for the full detail:
T: +44 (0)1257 268273