Job Title; Group Sales Manager
Location; Hinckley, Leicestershire
Salary £45,000 - £50,000
A supplier and manufacturer of technical adhesives, serving the aerospace, automotive, pharmaceutical and FMCG industries. Currently experiencing high levels of investment and growth.
Responsible for the effective and efficient running of all sales activities to develop and support the growth of the business through an effective and high performing team that delivers sales growth and consistent levels of high profitability.
- Be the first point of contact on all matters relating to the sales process
- Managing and improving day-to-day sales activities to ensure growth with existing and new customer accounts.
- Creating and developing clear training and development plans for all sales team members
- Responsible for sales employee appraisals in line with companies’ goals and objectives.
- Contribute to the department's business plan, in consultation with the Managing Director.
- Professional day to day management of the sales team and after-sales team activities.
- Create and publish clear, prescribed and harmonised procedures, to ensure consistency of sales practice and administration. Ensure that staff have full technical and practical knowledge of the Company's current products and services.
- Assist sales team in the presentation of proposals and quotes to prospective clients as required.
- Experienced in overseeing high performing sales functions.
- Good Understanding of Sales management through data, KPI’s, Budgets.
- Sound knowledge of CRM and ERP business systems
- A demonstrable background in remote and direct management of face-to-face sales teams.
- Relationship expertise as the point of contact between external parties and the company
- Experience within an international company is desirable.
- Experience in selling a technical product face to face engaging in technical discussions.