Role: HR Generalist
Salary: £24k - £27k
How would you sum up 2020 so far?
For many people, it’s been a difficult year. And for others, 2020 has brought unexpected opportunities that have brought a silver lining to their rain-cloud.
If stability and the ability to progress in your career is something you’re looking for, then this HR Generalist position might be your 2020 turning point.
An automotive company is hiring for a HR Generalist to join their team and take accountability for the following:
- Payroll; collation of monthly payroll information
- Internal and external communications (notice boards, newsletters, etc)
- Coordination and organisation of training and support training evaluation follow-up
- Conducting HR inductions for new starters
- Recording daily absences via HR systems
- Managing occupational health referrals and annual checks
- Raising purchase orders
- HR administration
- Manage the probationary review process
To be considered for the role, ideally, you will have:
- Previous administration experience within a fast-paced manufacturing/distribution environment
- Must be PC literate with at least Intermediate level in Microsoft office packages
- Experience of HR systems – SAP Success Factors, Time and Attendance systems
- Candidates must be highly numerate with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Candidates must have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Part or Full CIPD qualification is essential
- A willingness to learn and work under pressure
Ready to turn your 2020 around?
Click apply or speak to Tom Barnes at:
Tel: 01257 268440