Job Title: IT Manager
After this year you deserve to treat yourself to a better job.
Why is this role better than your current one I hear you ask?
Well, we can’t guarantee that it is, but with 10% bonus, a generous monthly car allowance and individual health care, surely you’d be a little bit interested?
Anyway, enough of the bells and whistles. The job itself is an IT Manager based in Merseyside. The company is a supplier of automotive components and they are looking for someone who will manage one direct report.
The responsibilities for this role are:
- Co-responsible for the IT budget
- Build and maintain cooperation with colleagues in all departments, supporting and initiating the process of continuous improvement
- Effective on-boarding of new employees, introducing them to systems (SAP CSF, AS400, Lotus Notes etc)
- Responsible for the functioning of IT infrastructure through providing servicing of telecommunications, equipment and connection and the control of equipment functioning and troubleshooting
- Supporting employees with IT support through job preparation, installations, device configurations and staff training
- Liaise with IT headquarters for the modernisation and improvement of IT systems and equipment by hardware purchases and repairs, installing software updates, technical descriptions and execution of orders.
- Coordination of new projects
- Ensure implementation of IT standards
- Responsible for commissioning control stations at the plant
- Responsible for defining and implementing corrective and preventive actions
- 5 years’ experience in the automotive production sector in the IT department or 8 years’ experience in the IT department within production in a managerial role
- Master or Engineer degree in IT
- Competent and experienced within a fast-paced, high-volume production environment
Click to apply or speak to James Field for further details at:
01257 244743 | firstname.lastname@example.org