Job Title: Junior Sales Specialist
Location: Baden Wurttemberg, Germany
Industry: Additive Manufacturing
Salary: €40k + bonus
A well-known additive manufacturing company who specialise in manufacturing 3d printers use are looking to employ two Junior Sales Specialists, who will be responsible for implementing measures for tracking customer contacts, as well as carrying out campaigns for our direct customers.
You will be the first contact person for prospective and new customers and will use KPIs to improve the measurability of the company campaigns.
Your experience should be within a commercial or technical apprenticeship or other relevant qualifications. You will need a first-hand sales experience and have technical interests. In terms of company culture, a sense of humour, balanced nature, and the ability to take a hold of responsibilities will be welcomed.
What’s in it for you?
- A well-managed high-tech company with a family atmosphere and high appreciation for its employees
- Dedicated and helpful colleagues who are on fire for innovative technologies
- Flexible working hours and modern workplaces in an attractive building
- Performance-related remuneration and company pension scheme
- Generous catering with free drinks, fruit, and a canteen allowance
- Fitness room with trainer support and showers
- A positive and trusting culture of discussion
Inspired to join this company? Click apply or speak to Rebecca Hamilton for further detail at:
Tel: +44 (0)1257 244742