Role: Maintenance Group Leader
Commutable from: Manchester, Blackburn, Burnley and Preston
Salary: £38,000 to £42,000 plus Benefits
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role of Maintenance Group Leader will lead and develop a team of maintenance engineers in a high paced manufacturing environment across 3 shifts.
Key elements include;
- Drive improvement ideas and projects with production to increase OEE (including OEE, MTBF, MTTR, TPM and PPM).
- Develop maintenance systems and procedures to improve equipment availability and reliability, as well as reduce changeover times and cost per unit.
- Develop and drive HSE procedures and policies.
- Management of subcontractors, control and issuing of work permits and scheduling of works.
- Effectively manage and reduce spend on utility services.
As Maintenance Group Leader you will be HNC/HND qualified with a strong automotive background. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth experience of developing maintenance standards as well as experience of modern improvement techniques (TPM, RCM, Lean etc).
Candidates must also be able to demonstrate strong organisation & management experience as well as clear communication skills.
Our client is a large tier 1 business operating within the automotive industry. With a Multi-Million pound turnover. They are a world class business with a keen focus on corporate responsibility and employee engagement.
Kensington Consulting is a leading executive recruitment company specialising in engineering and manufacturing disciplines across all industrial sectors, resulting in consecutive Jobsite Recruit Rank awards in (2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012).
To find out more about Kensington Consulting, click on our logo on the left hand side of this page.
To apply for the position of Quality Engineer, please click the Apply Now Button
This vacancy is being advertised by Kensington Consulting Ltd.
Kensington Consulting Ltd operates as a Recruitment / Employment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment / Employment Business for the provision of temporary candidates. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.