Role: Maintenance Manager
Commutable from: Manchester, Blackburn, Burnley and Preston
Salary: £50,000 plus Benefits
Reporting to the General Manager, the role of Maintenance Manager will lead and develop a team of maintenance engineers in a high paced manufacturing environment across 3 shifts.
Key elements include;
- Drive improvement ideas and projects with production to increase OEE (including OEE, MTBF, MTTR, TPM and PPM).
- Develop maintenance systems and procedures to improve equipment availability and reliability, as well as reduce changeover times and cost per unit.
- Develop and drive HSE procedures and policies.
- Management of subcontractors, control and issuing of work permits and scheduling of works.
- Effectively manage and reduce spend on utility services.
As Maintenance Group Leader you will be HNC/HND qualified with a strong automotive background. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth experience of developing maintenance standards as well as experience of modern improvement techniques (TPM, RCM, Lean etc).
Candidates must also be able to demonstrate strong organisation & management experience as well as clear communication skills.
Our client is a large tier 1 business operating within the automotive industry. With a Multi-Million pound turnover. They are a world class business with a keen focus on corporate responsibility and employee engagement.