Maintenance Team Leader
Salary - £43k per annum
Location – Bradford
My client is a globally renowned, automation company who specialise in bespoke, automated machinery. You will be working within a huge, state-of-the-art facility, looking after a small team of Shift engineers.
You will report to the Site Engineering Manager, and duties will include:
- Maintaining a quality of service by communicating efficiently between customers and the company.
- Providing maintenance support to the installed system.
- Ensure that all spares issues are dealt with efficiently and quickly.
- Ensure company equipment is well cared for and is always in a presentable and usable condition.
- Ensuring all time sheets and documentation is correct and legible.
- Writing of reports.
- Implementation of Site quality procedures, safety procedures, and any statutory procedures.
- Ensure accurate reporting of absences and lateness to the Site Manager
- HNC/HND/ONC Apprenticeship/BTEC, City and Guilds in relevant subjects. Electrical & Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge and understanding of Control software at PC and PLC level
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a relevant industry or service.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally, clear concise writing skills
- Demonstrable experience in man management
- Experience of having operated a CMMS system preferred.
- Proven track record in service maintenance
- Minimum of an I.O.S.H qualification in Health and Safety preferred support, and or building services
Click apply. Or if you don’t have an up to date CV, don’t worry. Call on 01257 244745 for an informal chat.