“The devil is in the detail” is a common phrase you hear and it’s particularly true in the manufacturing world.
A slight error on a BOM or routing card can have consequences right through the production process and if you’re the sort of person who will identify and correct them before they become an issue then I may have an interesting role for you.
I’m working with a highly regarded manufacturer in the North Manchester area who is looking for a manufacturing engineer to assist with the administration and monitoring of with their production processes.
The role is fairly wide reaching and incorporates a number of different elements including:
- Creation of SOP’s, BOM’s and routing for new parts.
- Carrying out timings of relative process for routings.
- Checking that the manufacturing times allocated for production are correct.
- Populating the ERP system with the correct data.
- Liaison between departments, feeding back actual production times to the internal sales and proposals department.
My client has a great reputation for staff retention which is why roles don’t appear here very often so this is a truly rare opportunity to forge a career with a leading manufacturer in the area.
Please call me to discuss in more detail.
Kensington Consulting Ltd operates as a Recruitment / Employment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment / Employment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.