Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: £60k - £70k p/a
Ability to work from home 2/3 days a week
Are you a creative type with a flair for idea-generation?
Do you enjoy developing teams as much as you do developing strategy?
Have you got experience with building strong, technical brands?
One of our long-standing clients in the automotive industry want to talk to someone just like you. They’re in need of a Product Marketing Manager/Director, who has experience in developing teams, products and communications.
Your main focus will be on implementing a go-to market strategy for the company’s portfolio of products, and managing the whole marketing lifecycle. You’ll take responsibility for implementing a communications and training development strategy for the company to increase both employee engagement and organisational capability.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Liaising with relevant departments including engineering and R&D to ensure a clear definition, prioritisation, developing and delivery of a world class product
- Assisting with and managing strategic marketing plans for products, from market research, competitive analysis and customer engagement (within agreed budgets and timelines)
- Embedding the values of the organisation by putting the consumer and customer at the heard of everything you do.
- You will work closely with customers and sales to understand customer needs
- Defining the product positioning and collaborating
- Captain the efforts behind product launches, by carefully crafting messaging and planning activities that allow people to get excited about products
- Planning the launch of regular product releases and coordination the execution across multiple departments
- Maintain a continuous flow of marketing content
- Develop a comprehensive library of customer focused sales aids, including; brochures, presentations and Web based material
- Reporting to the Group CEO, and take on three direct reports (Product Managers)
Ability to work from home when you don’t need to be on site - approximately 3 days a week
In summary, if you have proven experience of building a strong, technical brand, launching new products to market with effecting marketing campaigns, able to train and develop employees and you understand that great marketing is central to the delivery if the P&L, then click apply or speak to James Field for further detail at:
T: 01257 244743