Mechanical Fitter – MRO Division - Aerospace
£27,114 plus Bonus
An opportunity for time-served Mechanical Engineers who are looking to enter the Aerospace Industry.
We have exclusive opportunities for Mechanical Fitters within the MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) division of a leading Tier 1 Aerospace organisation.
For this opportunity we require individuals with:
• Ideally time-served, but experience within Aerospace, Automotive or Rail Industries would be highly advantageous.
• Ability to read engineering drawings
• Ability to diagnose and repair faults on customer products
• self-inspect products using bench Electrical equipment (flash/surge/resistance) & Mechanical equipment.
• Awareness of Quality Management System ISO 9001 / AS910
• Additional Pneumatics/Hydraulics/Electrical knowledge is highly advantageous.
So if you’d like to become part of the Aerospace Industry with a world-renowned organisation, then please contact me directly and don’t worry if your CV isn’t up to date as I’d welcome a chat with you on 01257 244744.