Mechanical Fitter – MRO Division - Aerospace
An opportunity for time-served Mechanical Engineers who are looking to enter the Aerospace Industry.
We have exclusive opportunities for Mechanical Fitters within the MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) division of a leading Tier 1 Aerospace organisation. Admittedly, this opportunity is initial a 6 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC). However, given the longevity of the project and the attitude of the successful individual, we expected these contract to be extended and potentially converted into permanent position.
For this opportunity we require individuals with:
• Ideally time-served, but experience within Aerospace, Automotive or Rail Industries would be highly advantageous.
• Ability to read engineering drawings
• Ability to diagnose and repair faults on customer products
• self-inspect products using bench Electrical equipment (flash/surge/resistance) & Mechanical equipment.
• Awareness of Quality Management System ISO 9001 / AS910
• Additional Pneumatics/Hydraulics/Electrical knowledge is highly advantageous.
So if you’d like to become part of the Aerospace Industry with a leading and world-renowned organisation, then please contact me directly and don’t worry if your CV isn’t up to date as I’d welcome a chat with you on 01257 244744.