Job: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
- To be responsible for both mechanical and electrical engineering maintenance issues around the factory.
- Undertake planned maintenance, breakdown repair and condition monitoring activities of plant and equipment.
- Report to Operations staff on status of machine breakdowns.
- To manage and deliver departmental based projects.
- Proactively identify and implement improvements to operational machine and resource efficiencies whilst giving consideration to the impact on other departments. Promoting a continuous improvement culture within the department
- Work in conjunction with Operations staff on daily operational engineering related issues and continuous improvement teams.
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems
- Responsible for individual performance measures i.e. annual savings per engineer, open planned maintenance requests etc.
- Maintenance in an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems, PLC’s, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Regulations
- NVQ 2/3 or City & Guilds level in Electro-Mechanical Engineering qualification or similar.
To apply for the position of Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer click the Apply Now Button