Job Title: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location: St. Helens
Salary: £35k - £38k + overtime
A world-leader in fire-safety products is looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team and report to the Engineering Manager.
Ideally, you will be qualified in both Mechanical and Electrical disciplines, and have maintained complex electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems.
- Effectively planning and carrying out preventative maintenance procedures within the time framework given to you by the Engineering manager
- Timely response to rectification of breakdowns to minimise downtime and prevent repeat failures
- Maintain Engineering Stock Control completing regular audits, ensure all engineering tools are well maintained – correctly stored and kept clean to the highest of engineering standards. Manage all engineering consumables to ensure all are adequately supplied and stored in the appropriate and safe storages.
- Ensuring all equipment is safe to run and is cleaned to the highest possible standard on completion of all maintenance activities.
- Additionally, equipment commissioning experience would be beneficial
Expected skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Conduct preventative and corrective maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Self-manage PPM planning & complete documentation integral to PPM Systems Work within a team environment
- Demonstrate a ‘best in class’ ability to work in a 5S environment ensuring work areas, tools, equipment and engineering stock are kept in an organized manner.
- Minimum ONC or Time Served Apprenticeship in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrate a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing maintenance environment
Click apply or speak to James Field for further information:
T: 01257 244748