An experienced Offline CNC Programmer with experience of 3, 4 and 5 Axis CNC machines is sought for our client based in Romford. Our client works heavily within the Aerospace sector and due to continued growth, they now seek an experienced Offline CNC Programmer. This role is a contract position.
For the role of Offline CNC Programmer you must have the following
CAD System - Solidworks
CAM System - Gibbscam (Open to alternative experience)
- Be able to analyse and improve processes and systems, providing training to others when required
- Create programmes for parts required and work with setters / operators to produce parts within specifications
- Ability to create and adapt programmes for existing and new developed parts
- Training of both existing and new team members
- Flexibility in regards to working hours to meet with the workload of the clients and manufacture
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, 5S, Kaizen and Lean manufacturing processes
- Experience within the Aerospace industry is highly desirable.
£28 - £32 per hour (Ltd or Umbrella)
3 – 6 Month Duration
Immediate Start following successful interview