Starting at £17,000
Working within a Customer Service/Admin environment, we are looking for an enthusiastic and possitive Operations Administrator.
You must be able to handle the pressure of a busy workday, work to targets, have good customer service skills and a willingness to learn, develop and pick up new skills. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player and someone keen to work closely with customers, clients and other departments. In addition, you will need to have English and Maths to G.C.S.E grade C or equivalent and know your way around a computer.
- To work flexibly in line with the needs of our customers and the team.
- To provide excellent customer service at every opportunity.
- To work efficiently and accurately in line with company values and targets, booking appointments to the required service levels and specifications of each customer.
- To take responsibility for progressing each client case on every touch, liaising with professionals, clients and other organisations where necessary for the required information.
- To build relationships with clients, contacting them where possible to provide regular updates on progress.
Click apply or if you don’t have an up to date cv…. Don’t worry. Call on 01257244741 for an informal chat.