Job Title: Process Development Printing Technician
Industry: Additive Manufacturing
An additive manufacturing company who specializes in material and product platforms is looking to hire a full-time skilled person to join their Process Development team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the operation of the company’s printing platform and upkeep. The person needs to accomplish this by following instructions from their supervisor and over time make certain independent decisions.
The company’s Process Development team is responsible for developing, maintaining, and improving all process-related data associated with the company’s materials on the HSE platform. Among other responsibilities, they are seeking to streamline the development of high-quality print profiles and processing guides for external customer use. The group has a direct impact on customer experience and success.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Any kind of exposure to 3D printing, machining, injection molding, and other manufacturing methods
- Self-motivated individual with strong attention to detail, creativity, and sharp problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience working in a lab environment
- Understanding of fundamental material concepts
- Ability to work with various software including solid works, simplify, magics upon training
- Capability to handle machine tools and power tools.
- Advantage if enrolled or finished BS in science/engineering fields
- Assist the Process Development team with various tasks in the printing workflow including setting up builds, post-processing parts, and maintaining the printers between builds
- Help the team establish best practices for cleaning and post-processing parts
- Operate and help maintain machines and equipment
- Become an expert in simplify, magics, and solid works software overtime
- Perform inspection methods on 3D printed parts to ensure part quality and tolerance
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Assist with logistics and manage print lab inventory including materials, and other consumables
- Analyzing the results of the printed files and improving the production process
- Assist with general printer maintenance
Click apply or speak to Mark Ainscough for the full details at:
Tel: +44 (0)1257 244743