£38,000 - £40,000
My client is a multi-national precision manufacturing company who manufactures bespoke requirements for a number of industries including Oil & Gas, Automotive, and Aerospace.
Supporting the Value Stream Manager, the postholder will manage all aspects of day to day production planning and plan in accordance with the Master Schedule allowing for optimal production and achievement of Company metrics including on-time delivery and quality standards.
You’ll be responsible for;
- Preparing daily MRP reports aligned with weekly/monthly forecasting.
- Action all MRP exception messages including rescheduling, cancellations, and quantity amendments.
- Reporting daily KPIs against Production Plans including kitting, quality release, and witness inspection.
- Monitoring the SAP system and make sure that it’s up to date at all times.
- Providing Customer Services and lead time responses in a timely manner.
- Supporting in the investigation and closeout of NCRs within expected lead time.
- Creating, develop, and maintain excellent working relationships with all internal stakeholders.
- Experience in an engineering environment with low volume but a very high variety of products would be an ideal fit for this role.
- Product knowledge/experience within a planning role.
- Experience using SAP
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage work pressure
- Excellent communication and influencing
- Good commercial awareness