Job Title: Program Manager
A full-service product-development company that supplies to multiple markets is looking to hire a Program Manager, who will report to the Head of Operations.
This role will be responsible for all incoming work related to their specific department and will liaise with both clients and internal cross-functional departmental management, to manage scope, deliverables, schedule, budget, and risk to meet project goals and business objectives.
- Will receive a request for quotes (RFQ's) from customers and prospects, generate quotations based on identifying and addressing all customers' requirements, and flow information to Production for fulfillment of the order
- Will establish a fit between customer requirements/expectations and the business’ production capabilities and make recommendations for the customer manufacturing methods
- Provides technical requirements and definition for all projects including but not limited to; thoroughly review geometry and other requirements to identify risks or challenges prior to acceptance of an order
- Conduct Risk Management meetings with Operations and other Project Engineers as projects require
- Determine the customers' wants and needs for quality, functionality, aesthetics, price, and delivery
- Participates in conference calls/meetings with customers and internal conference calls to strategize large opportunities with operations, sales, and management
- Provide oversight to job portfolios from initial inquiry, create recovery plans as needed
- Critical thinking and detail-oriented problem solving
- HS or Associate's degree with related industry experience with 1+ years of customer-facing experience
- 3+ years of experience in engineering or manufacturing environment, prior experience with various manufacturing methods such as CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, vacuum forming, etc.
- Experience with various manufacturing process specs, standards, and other technical documents
- Experience using manufacturing processes, Computer-Aided Design, and Manufacturing Software
- Experience reading 2D Drawings
- Experience using GD&T
- Knowledge of 3D printing technologies, manufacturing methods, quoting practices, project management practices, and contract/engineering drawing review
Click apply or speak to Mark Ainscough for the full details at:
T: +44 (0) 1257 244743