Job Title - Project Manager
Location - Bolton
Salary - £60,000
My client is looking for a Project Manager with experience within the Nuclear and defense industry who has led multi-million-pound projects, ideally within an NEC contract. The company in question manufactures industrial doors, and supply to many industries including Nuclear and Defence.
- Full responsibility and accountability for P&L, financial, and delivery performance of the project ensuring requirements are fully met.
- Identify commercial, technical, schedule, and contractual changes on the project(s); assess the risks and effectively manage the change process to achieve project and in-turn the business targets.
- Manage sub-contract resources as required.
- Generate an excellent working relationship with cross-functional stakeholders, the board of management, and the clients.
- Identify commercial, technical, schedule, and contractual changes on the project(s); assess the risks and effectively manage the change process to achieve project and in-turn the business targets
- Ensure that the appropriate project progress reports are generated in accordance with the client’s procedures and contractual requirements.
- Be prepared for National & International travel.
- Support the department with departmental targets.
- AWE client-facing experience is essential.
- Degree or HND in Mechanical and Production Biased Engineering or Construction discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience handling major projects/ contracts.
- Formal Project Management qualification.
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity.
- Proven experience in Project Managing a multi-million-pound NEC3 or similar contract type.
- Proven experience in strategic planning, risk & change management.
- Knowledge of Primavera P6 planning software is desirable.
Click apply or speak to James Field for further details at:
T: 01257 244748