Looking to co-ordinate amazing projects?
Want to work with cutting edge technology within Additive Manufacturing?
Want to witness how your management and skills can grow a business?
Here is the answer.
Our client is searching for a talented Project Manager to build connections between their clients, marketing, finance and development teams. Providing enterprise software for automating additive manufacturing processes, this rapidly growing leading software platform needs an internal stakeholder manager to start-up projects and ensure successful closure.
Daily responsibilities involve direct reporting to the CEO, interacting with internal departments in order to understand budgets, requirements, estimations and proposals. Therefore it is essential to plan costs to allow complex projects to be seen through efficiently and successfully, whilst continuously monitoring and controlling throughout.
What this company requires from you:
- Extensive skills in project managing
- Understanding of manufacturing/3D printing/software development
- 2 or more years industry experience
- A technical-based degree
- Confident in negotiating
- Strong communications skills
- History of implementing and completing successful projects
Employment with this company would offer you:
- Vibrant office spaces
- Located in the centre of Berlin
- Relaxation room
- Contribute to 3D printing progression
- Attendance at leading events worldwide
- Decision making control from the first day
If this sounds like your desired next career step, send us your CV or call +44(0)1257 244273, we look forward to helping you become a leading Project Manager!