Job Title; Quality Engineer
Salary; £35,000 - £38,000
Location; Greater Manchester
To support all aspect of quality for the company products including quality system controls, inspection, customer document creation, function controls/calibration and inspection. To produce certification and documentation to support in process and final shipment quality requirements. To support all aspects of quality management within the Manchester plant supporting the Quality/EHS Manager and continuously looking to modernise and improve the quality processes. This role will report into the Quality/EHS Manager and will work closely with the Supply Quality Engineer and Operations team. You will utilise quality tools such as but not limited to RCCM, 8D and FMEA.
My client is a global manufacturer of pressure regulating valves serving a number of industries including but not limited to; Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Automotive and Mining.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a demonstrated background in fixing quality problems.
- Good Mechanical Engineering background to a level of HNC preferably to have valve (ASME)/pressure vessel and materials knowledge.
- Preferable to have internal audit experience to support the companies ISO 9001 approval.
- To engage in continuous improvement to strengthen the quality techniques, processes and quality systems within the business.
- Competent with MS Office and other computer-based databases and programs to enable the use of Global Emerson tools and internal bespoke tools.
Click to apply or speak to James Field for further detail at:
Tel: 01257 244748