Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Stoke on Trent
Salary: £35k per annum
Aristotle taught us that excellence is a habit. If we do something often enough it will become a part of us and our daily routine.
As an experienced Quality Engineer, you’ll know what it takes to reach a state of excellence. Through time, effort, and plentiful continuous improvement tasks your experience will lend itself to this opportunity.
An automotive company based in Stoke-on-Trent are looking for someone who is familiar with fabrications and bespoke manufacturing equipment. In addition, you must be conversant with CE marking and BS EN 1090.
Overall, you will be assisting with the Operational Quality objectives and targets, discharged through the delivery teams and resources.
Other responsibilities include:
- Development, support, and maintenance of QHSE management systems, policies, and procedures to help ensure continued compliance
- Leading non-conformance investigations
- Responsible for internal corrective and preventative action
- Assisting in customer 3rd party audit CAPA requests
- Providing technical support on product and process quality requirements to manufacturing stakeholders
- Liaising with customer services and suppliers on quality concerns
You will need:
- 3-5 years of experience in a quality role within the automotive or manufacturing sectors
- Minimum HNC qualified or experience-based
- Technically competent and able to use own initiative
- In-depth understanding of and the ability to interpret drawings and company standards
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS EN 1090, and CE marking
- Internal audit experience
Ready to achieve excellence? Click apply or speak to Tom Barnes for the full details at:
Tel: 01257 268440