£45,000 - £50,000 – (relocation assistance offered)
We are looking to speak with individuals who want to be part of something special, the client we currently represent are looking at Quadrupling their turnover over the next 5 years. Have just gained an initial programmes of work in excess of £100m+, we now seek to recruit a Nadcap Compliance Manager to Implement, Improve and Standardise Nadcap approvals and processes site wide.
You will hold responsibility for all current Nadcap approved processes, in addition to implementing new accreditation and managing the processes to ensure Nadcap approvals will be maintained and improved.
Further responsibilities include:
- Leading NAPCAP audits, defend and challenge procedures
- Internal & external auditing to Nadcap requirements
- Change management based on Nadcap requirements,
- Closing out NCR’s relating to Nadcap
- Liaising with Special Process & Special Project department on NPI to ensure conformance to Nadcap standards
- Managing and improving current accreditations and audits across Welding, Heat Treatment, NDT and Chemical Processing.
So if you’d like the opportunity to become a subject matter expert, and hold significant responsibility with a leading and world-renowned organisation, then please contact me directly and don’t worry if your CV isn’t up to date as I’d welcome a chat with you on 01257 244744.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kensington Consulting Ltd.
Kensington Consulting Ltd operates as a Recruitment / Employment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment / Employment Business for the provision of temporary candidates. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role