Job Title: Quality Manager
Salary: £40k - £45k
A leading plastics manufacturer that serves multiple industries including FMCG, and the military, are hiring a Quality Manager that will implement a positive culture on the shop floor.
With the full support and commitment from the senior leadership team, this company is looking for a talented and pro-active professional, who will lead and develop the company's HSEQ system in order to comply with the industry regulations.
Ideally, you will take pride in your work and have experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing business, working with high quality, precision materials, and equipment that hold short time scales for completion.
Adherence to policies and procedures is essential to ensure the satisfaction of customers and suppliers.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Implement & sustain Management Systems suitable to the requirements of ISO9001 and BRC
- Manage the development review process and oversee assessments & registrations in conjunction with supporting staff
- Maintain and develop all risk assessments, safe systems of work, and other standard operating procedures on-site to ensure a first-class safety culture
- Manage the corrective & preventative actions system in conjunction with team members
- Manage all the company's internal systems audit processes and manage the corrective & preventative action improvement process
- Audit the management systems as a trained internal auditor, and manage the delivery of the internal audit schedules
- Proven HSEQ experience in an SME business
- Holds a NEBOSH Certificate
- Experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships
- Experience adhering and maintaining ISO9001 & BRC
- Ability to effectively integrate within the site's teams and guide, manage and support the business
- Proven ability to develop and roll out a full behavioural HSEQ programme
- Knowledge of 14001 & OHSAS 18001 would be a distinct advantage
Click apply or speak to Henry Hodson for the full details at:
Tel: 01257 244744