Client based in the Manchester Area is looking for an ambitious and forward thinking Quality Manager to join them on a full time and permanent basis.
The role will involve:
- Being responsible for managing the quality management system (ISO9001) and Welding accreditation (ISO 3834-2) and maintaining the accreditations.
- Lead and coordinate the audit process
- Responsible for managing the non-conformance process (NCR) and tasked with eliminating errors using lean methodologies
- Reducing external and internal rejects
- Devising and establishing quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Monitor performance by gathering data and producing statistical analysis
- Provide innovative solutions on making changes/improvements and ability to project manage and implement
- Carry out supplier audits to ensure requirements are set with raw material suppliers and to monitor their compliance.
- Submitting detailed reports to Senior Management & Customers
The ideal person will have a proven record as Quality Manager or equivalent, be an experienced man manager, have a thorough understanding of lean methodologies such as 5S, Kaizen, Fishbone, 5Y’s, 8D’s, understands root cause analysis and pareto analysis and ideally have some experience of medium to heavy engineering ideally with exposure to welding or metals.
Please send up to date CV today for more information and immediate consideration.