Reporting directly into the Site Leader, the role of the Quality Manager is key to the further development of the company’s operations. The role has full responsibility over the company’s quality systems / processes / procedures which include:
- The company’s overall quality management system with the key task to implement ISO 9001 2015
- Assisting with Continuous Improvement and Lean activities throughout the company.
- Responsible for the HSE policies and procedures.
- Internal audits and managing external customer / industry audit process.
- Maintaining and improving the company’s existing quality procedures comprising of Quality Engineering and inspection.
- Developing robust, transparent quality processes that are fully utilised across the business.
- Working with / developing relationships with customers to ensure all Quality issues are resolved and corrective actions are implemented.
- Ensuring vendor compliance with the requisite quality standards, including OTIF and right first time will be delivered through effective supplier audits and monitoring them against key metrics which will be communicated with the supplier.
- Preparing the annual Quality Departmental budget for agreement with the site leader and the site management team will also be a part of this role.
The ideal candidate will be a Quality Manager or Senior Quality Engineer with management / supervisor experience and have previously implemented ISO 9001 2015 within a manufacturing environment. You will also have previously been involved with HSE policy deployment.
Key candidate requirements for the role are:
- Implementation of ISO 9001 2015 within a Manufacturing environment
- HSE policy deployment experience and responsibility for HSE systems - audits etc
- Managment or supervisory experience
Our client is a market leading, established manufacturing business, supplying a global market.
Kensington Consulting is a leading recruitment company specialising in engineering and manufacturing disciplines across all industrial sectors, resulting in consecutive Jobsite Recruit Rank awards in the last five years.