Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: North East, America
Industry: Additive Manufacturing
A global, high-tech company who specialises in manufacturing solutions in the fields of laser technology, industry 4.0, machine tools and electronics is hiring a full-time Regional Sales Manager.
For this role you will represent the business unit in front of the customer and be responsible for overall customer care and ownership, before and after the sale. It is important that you are able to coordinate and create strategic customer partner relationships and initiate new applications at target accounts.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Responsible for sales and revenue in the region (more detail can be discussed)
- Sales of all products of company products, e.g. laser sources, optics, systems and marking lasers
- Maintain target activity levels required to support the regional sales manager role in your territory, including customer visits, lead follow up, application requests, among others as identified by the organization, and accurately recorded in the CRM application.
- Define and work on action plans based on country strategy
- Cooperation with external partners and integrators
- Initiate marketing activities and participation at relevant conferences
- Close cooperation with sales management including regular, daily/weekly reports about important calls, projects, all visits and all closed or lost orders
- Consistent and accountable use of the company standard sales systems
- Prospect and qualify potential new companies and customers for the business in the assigned territory
- Produce and maintain market information relevant to territory
- Any additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
Click apply or speak to Mark Ainscough for the full detail at:
T: +44 (0)1257 244743