Role: Sales Director
Location: Remote (U.S)
Industry: Additive Manufacturing
A European manufacturing production machinery company is expanding operations to the US and are looking for an experienced Sales Director to oversee additive manufacturing sales activity in this region. The role is remote and will require at least 40% of travel to customers to develop and maintain relationships.
In summary, you will:
- Take ownership of sales activities in the allocated geography in North America for the Business Unit Additive Manufacturing.
- Identify customers and leads, and undergo qualification and contract negotiation and closure for the company’s Additive Manufacturing complex products and services.
- Drive Market Development / Increase the company’s Additive Manufacturing awareness in the North American Market
- Represent the Additive Manufacturing business unit at national/international trade fairs
- Systematic collection and summarizing of customer feedback/insights regarding requirements of post-treatment of 3D metal printed parts in order to input the insights into the product roadmap as well as to drive continuous improvements
- Close interaction, collaboration, and alignment with the AM technical team as well as product management and Marketing
- Commercial, sales, business development professional with at least 10 years+ experience in independently delivering sales success
- Working experience and extensive network in the area of Additive Manufacturing
- Higher technical degree (BSc / MSc) such as Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Automation, or relevant areas
- Strong customer focus and mind-set
- Strong communications and negotiation skills and the ability to interact at all levels
- Ability to travel across North America for at least 40% of the time as well as willingness for international travel to attend exhibitions and trade fairs as well as HQ meetings
- Fluent in English –a second language would be advantageous
Click to apply or speak to Liam Atkinson for the full detail at:
Tel: +44 (0)1257 268273