Job Title: Sales Manager Additive Manufacturing
Industry: Additive Manufacturing
A high-tech company that provides manufacturing solutions in the fields of machine tools, laser technology, electronics, and Industry 4.0, is hiring a Sales Manager for Additive Manufacturing, which is a remote-based position.
The successful candidate will be experienced within the Additive Manufacturing market, and they will lead the sales and business development of the company’s AM products, focusing on laser metal fusion and laser metal deposition.
This role is a senior position that requires you to lead a small sales team of two direct reports.
- Manage and lead the Additive Manufacturing team for North America, which includes sales specialists, product, and industry management
- Develop sales strategies within the North American market (e.g. sales vision, customer acquisition strategy, competitor strategy, account development).
- Define concrete action plans to implement the country strategy and conduct non-delegable tasks e.g. strategic plans to increase relationships with industry representatives and reseller channels.
- Steer sales team according to defined focus market segments, customer classification, and customer care concepts.
- Transfer the company product portfolio into industry projects and approaches.
- Derive individual targets for team members
- Steer sales team by sales KPI based on the sales funnel
- Generate leads - i.e. establish new contacts
- Analyze results of and derive measures from the process and strategic customer surveys
- Initiate new applications at selected accounts
- Set up cooperation's with external partners and integrators
- Participate in relevant conferences, exhibitions and engage in relevant associations for additive industry
- Initiate marketing activities
Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree or higher in Engineering, Business Management, or other technical related sciences.
- Professional background in Additive Manufacturing.
- Familiar with capital equipment buying cycles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Additional languages will be a plus
Click apply or speak to Mark Ainscough for further details at:
T: +44 (0)1257 244743