Posted By: Kensington Consulting Ltd
Role: Senior HR Advisor
Salary: Up to £35k - £45k plus benefits
Reporting directly to the Managing Dirfector, the Senior HR Advisor will be responsible for supporting the HR team in relation to key duties such as training and development, employment law, resourcing and employee relations.
The ideal candidate should have a good understanding and knowledge of general HR practices. Knowledge of UK employment law would be desirable along with an ability to man manage and deal with conflict situations in a professional manner..
Key responsibilities for the role are:
• To be an integral part of the wider HR team whilst effectively partnering site leadership ensuring site people agenda aligns to Supply division people strategy
• Share best practice across the HR team
• To provide specialist expert advice to operational/departmental management on terms and conditions of employment and employee benefits.
• Drive the engagement agenda by ensuring regular channel of communications are open between employees and management with issues escalated accordingly
• Ensure all new employees are inducted into the business in line with company procedures and receive an engaging candidate experience.
• Co-ordination of site/functional people meetings ensuring that insightful data is gathered and presented in order that the appropriate people strategies can be developed
• Provide support to Line Managers on recruitment and selection, specifically recommending appropriate route to market, first point of contact with recruitment agents, including role briefing.
• Must act with integrity at all times
• Must possess good interpersonal skills, be detail oriented and have good time management skills
• Must be able to build and maintain a professional relationship with colleagues and customers
• Must be able to communicate clearly using a variety of methods
Experience & Education:
• Minimum of 4 years professional Human Resources experience required, ideally from engineering or manufacturing businesses.
• The ideal candidate should be CIPD qualified up to Level 5 or working towards
A world leader in the design and manufacture of automotive components and assemblies
This vacancy is being advertised by Kensington Consulting Ltd.
Kensington Consulting Ltd operates as a Recruitment / Employment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment / Employment Business for the provision of temporary candidates. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role