Job: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Irvine, California
Industry: Additive Manufacturing
Do you have a keen interest in 3D printing? Are you an experienced software engineer with a specialty in .Net? Are you a creative thinker when it comes to well-presented software?
A machine and materials manufacturer working in the Additive Manufacturing industry are looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer with responsibilities in; utilizing Microsoft's .NET infrastructure to create software solutions, collaborating in order to implement large, complex systems, and analyzing system requirements and implementing development tasks. In addition to this:
- Refactoring existing code to ensure adherence to guidelines.
- Using feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Participate in code reviews sessions.
- Software validation and verification.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Mentoring junior staff.
For this position it is key that you have knowledge and experience with the following .NET developer requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or similar fields.
- 2-4 years of prior experience as a .NET & .NET Core Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- Excellent knowledge of .NET framework and languages including C#.
- Experience developing web services.
- Excellent knowledge of the WPF framework.
- 1-2 years’ experience designing MS SQL databases and writing SP, UDF, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- MCSD or MCPD certification will be highly advantageous.
- Azure web services and other Azure technologies such as containers, Cosmos DB, etc.
- Experience developing Angular or Blazor SPA
- Experience developing Xamarin mobile applications.