My client is working at the intersection of hardware, software and molecular science and are committed to delivering on the promise of 3D printing, enabling commercial customers to go beyond basic prototyping to 3D manufacturing.
The support team works to ensure that customers are satisfied, both with the company and its products. The team is accountable to ensure customers are successful and their experience is a positive one. Technical Partners will be advocates for their customers, following up and managing all matters related to their customers’ needs. Technical Partners will be expected to listen carefully, learn quickly, respond promptly and anticipate customer needs across a broad spectrum of industries. Technical Partners will also need to delight and support their customers while efficiently balancing all of their customers’ needs.
Role will be covering Europe and require extensive travel to train, visit and support European customers.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Operate as the lead point of contact for service matters specific to your customers
· Liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
· Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
· Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Collaborate with sales team to identify and help grow opportunities within account from a technical perspective
· Bilingual – fluent in German and English
· 7-10 years technical service role
· Excellent customer-facing/interpersonal skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including working with customers over the phone
· Ability to be flexible with a dynamic, growing company
· Ability to train customers on technical subjects in order to be successful with the technology
· BA/BS degree or equivalent