Service and Support Engineer (DACH)
The company in question is accelerating industrial additive manufacturing by offering 3D printing systems and an integrated information platform to high-end and demanding industrial markets.
The Service & Support Engineer reports to the Manager Customer Lifecycle Support.
They are looking for Service and Support Engineer to join the Customer Lifecycle Support team. This multidisciplinary team is responsible for all service and support activities, from system handover by the production team until end-of-life arrangements at their customers. The Customer Lifecycle Support team is an important interface between the customer and the team (research and development, marketing and sales). Next to that the Service and Support Engineer is also an important commercial ambassador.
- Organize and execute successful installations at customer site resulting in final acceptance
- Provide general training to customers’ operators and technicians
- Provide 1st line support of products, remotely and when needed on site
- Execute condition monitoring, evaluate, diagnose and resolve problems
- Provide support to customers with preventive and corrective maintenance
- Install and monitor remote support tools and issue tracking processes
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch and German language in word and writing is considered an advantage
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Control- or Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Industrial Automation or similar.
- Experience with high tech systems and specifically hands-on experience with installing and/or servicing high tech systems
- Basic knowledge of control technology and electrical systems
- Experience with using Windows and remote assistance tools
- Familiar with the terms FAT, SAT, design for testability, assembly and serviceability
- Proven skills in information retrieval, analytical thinking and troubleshooting
- Experience and discipline to write technical reports on a daily basis to various stakeholders in the organization
- Practical experience in providing training to end-users
- Open, self-confident and result oriented
- Driven by technical challenges, eager to learn and entrepreneurial Proven team player who takes ownership
- Professional and structured
Click apply or speak to Phillip Hodson for the full details at:
Tel: +44 (0)1257 268273