Location – Corby
Shifts – Days
Salary - £34k per annum
Been feeling tired lately? Is your body clock confused? Eating cereal for dinner and a roast for breakfast?
Okay, maybe you’re not so tired you’re getting your meals muddled up.
But… if a day's based role is one you’re dreaming of, then look no further.
Working for a globally renowned, automation company who specialise in bespoke machinery, you’ll need to be able to undertake breakdown maintenance of site automation, carry out PPM’s, and complete breakdown reports. You will also undertake, improvement, repairs, and modifications and assist in project installation work including cost reduction activities.
You will need the minimum qualifications –
- Hold an ONC / BTEC or City and Guilds / NVQ3 in appropriate subjects Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of programmable logic controls (PLC’s) ideally Siemens S7
- A relevant IEE wiring qualification (17th Edition)
- IPAF Licence for Scissor Lift
- Working at Height (Harness)
- Rescue from Height
Training will be provided too.
So, are you ready to catch up on some well-needed sleep? Click apply now. Or, if you don’t have an updated CV, call on 01257 244745 for an informal chat.